Looking for the Christmas Spirit?
- Gets you in the Christmas spirit. For some people it takes the weather to get into the spirit of Christmas, particularly snow. But since that hasn’t happened yet and with the weather being as unpredictable as it has been, the lights and decor should get your spirits up to last you until the rest of the holiday season.
- It’s a local tradition. Baltimore’s Miracle at 34th St. has been ongoing since 1947. Now in their 65th year anniversary, it is truly a Baltimore gem and treasure.
- Cheap date. Grab some hot chocolate or coffee from the cafe up the street and walk over to the lights show. With a block full of exhibits and conversation starters you can keep the date flow going effortlessly. Have you eve seen a hubcap Christmas tree?
- Supporting local businesses. Have a drink or check out their trendy thrift shops while your there. Hampden is known for their local shops. Any store door you walk into will help the community out.
- It’s free. While you may be strapped for cash after you bought all your gifts for your friends and family, you can go to this event free of charge and you can bring as many people as you want.
City sidewalks dressed in holiday style, get the feeling of Christmas time in Hampden.
How do you get into the Holiday Spirit?
Let us know!
Hampden’s Miracle on 34th St.
Also don’t forget to check out our website to see what is going on in Baltimore
Subscribe to our newsletter for more.