Learn new things, share ideas, come together. That’s what Mesh Baltimore is about. Developing a community of experts and learners, they seek to find people who want to learn something new with people who are willing to share a trade or expertise.
Coming up this Saturday at Digital Harbor is their Skill Share event. In the course of three hours you can learn a range of different skills and connect with experts that can show you a thing or two. The event will get the spark going to motivate you to start something new. It’s only $20 so register now.
What: Skill Share
When: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 1-4 PM
Learn 3 skills in 3 hours! A range of different classes. $20 registration.
Here is the most up-to-date list of mini-classes, (new ones added often!):
- Science of Fermentation: Beer-Making to Sauerkraut, taught by Chris Eccles
- Creating a Water Garden, taught by Diana Curran
- Finding Treasures and Scoring Deals at Auctions, taught by Mary Beth Kircher
- Home-making Tips Worthy of Martha Stewart, taught by Veronica Sok
- Byzantine Iconography De-mystified, taught by Tina Pedrick
- Learning to be Creative, taught by Emily Letras
- WordPress for Beginners, taught by Thanasi Letras
- The Importance of Play: Crafting Your Own “Instruments of Play” for Your Pre-Schoolers, taught by Heather Wilson
- Playing with Food: Fun Recipes and Activities to Help You and Your Children Make Tasty, Kid-tested Meals, taught by Genie Arnot Titus and Katie Gill-Harvey
- Reading Photos from the Past: The Streets of New York, taught by Betsy Nix
- An Introduction to Spinning: Turning Fibers into Yarn, taught by Emily Kephart
- An Introduction to Reiki and the Reiki Ryoho Tradition, taught by Laura Bennett